Lori, excellent work on the social media strategy.
I wish to dovetail to Lori's proposal by proposing creation of an organization that would serve as the platform to implement your strategy. I'm giving a working name for this organization, "Telling Our Stories". This name may have to be changed because it is used by some other groups already. But let's use Telling Our Stories (TOS) for now. The basic premise is that storytelling is a powerful method to share our Democratic values and concepts with our audiences. I include a small taste of the richness and vast amount of work for you to review.
Submitted by Lenny Guckenheimer
| Telling Our Stories |
Lenny, I think this, or a version of this, is a great idea. Hopefully we'll hear something on the grant proposal in the next week or so, and we'll have the means to be able to pursue it.
ReplyDelete